Mike Mongo's popular web presence and weblog... GET READY. GET STEADY. GO!... How To Rockstar: Circus Star

25 April 2006

Circus Star

cowboy kid happy at the circus

"4...3...2...1...oh! Lewis and Clark Circus Show!"

And what a show it was! After a month on the road with Albert Buchanan and the Lewis And Clark Circus of Easley, SC, I am a changed persona. Heretofore, I, Mongo Nikol, am also to be known as. . . the Nutty Professor, the name I was bequeathed by professional circusstar Bill Brickle, a fifty-year veteran of the circus.

All I did was warm up the crowds and fill-in during tear-down of props between acts, and it was all genius.

Ladies and gentlemen, I did it! I ran away and joined the circus!

(Thanks to fellow rockstar Ben Mack for taking over the impressario chores while the rest of us (ah, all one of us) were away at the circus. His input has genuinely resonated with our audience!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home