Mike Mongo's popular web presence and weblog... GET READY. GET STEADY. GO!... How To Rockstar: Captain Outrageous' Car

16 February 2007

Captain Outrageous' Car

Friday
I called Sherry, Captain Outrageous' girlfriend, last Friday, when I found out that he had had a stroke followed by a heart attack. When I spoke with her, she told me he was brain dead. That said it all to me. "Captain Outrageous is brain-dead." Wow, real poetry.

She said (also) that being at the hospital was not the hardest thing. She said that the hardest thing was being in bed alone the night before." Wow again.

And then she said, "But his car says it all." His car, I asked? "Go look at the back of his car, read what's on his trunk," she said, "Do it now. It's worth it."

So I did. And I snapped the above picture with my $10 digital camera. Here's what it reads....

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE
AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A WELL
PRESERVED BODY BUT RATHER TO
SKID SIDEWAYS TOTALLY WORN
OUT, SHOUTING: HOLY SHIT WHAT A RIDE!

Captain Outrageous' car

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home