Mike Mongo's popular web presence and weblog... GET READY. GET STEADY. GO!... How To Rockstar: Mike Gravel - Rock

20 December 2007

Mike Gravel - Rock


MIKE GRAVEL

...I don't know what to say. I may have just switched my vote. My crazy-good friend Peter Christeas (yes, that Peter Christeas) turned me on to Mike Gravel, and made me "promise I would look into the man's videos." I thought he was pulling my leg or was stoned or something. (Said Peter, "No.")

Anyone who can pull of the emotional content of the above video is the perfect candidate in my eyes. Gravel and Kucinich running on the same ticket? Is acceptable.

Keep It Open, indeed!

1 Comments:

Blogger handsovlight said...

Cool, thanks for the post, glad to see Mike Gravel will get some more needed exposure.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home